Last Updated 18th Jan, 2023
These Terms include a number of important provisions that affect your rights and responsibilities, such as the disclaimers in Disclaimers, limits on the Astrotech’s liability to you in Limitation of Liability, your agreement to cover the company for damages caused by your misuse of the Website in Indemnification, and procedures for resolving disputes by binding arbitration in Disputes.
Users of the Website must be at least eighteen years of age, of sound mental capacity, and possess all technical knowledge necessary or advisable to understand and evaluate the risks of the Website.
By accessing, browsing, or using the Website, you agree to the following restrictions:
You will not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any of the content, information, or services on the Website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law.
- You will not use the Website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of Astrotech’s computer systems, including without limitation the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for the Website.
- You will not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, or of any of the content, information, or services provided on the Website.
- To the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using the Website, you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not attempt to disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the Website or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services , accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for the Website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means.
You will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you by Astrotech.
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, distribute, transfer, or otherwise exploit the Website, or any portion hereof, without Astrotech’s prior written consent, except that publicly-available content available on the Website on a complimentary basis may be searched, viewed, reproduced and downloaded solely for your own use in connection with your own practice, business or educational activities, provided that such content is not transmitted or distributed to any other person and such use is not commercially prejudicial to or competitive with Astrotech.
- You will not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, and form) without Astrotech’s prior written consent.
- You will not modify any of the information and services provided on the Website.
- You will not remove, alter or obscure any citation or attribution of the author or source of the information or services on the Website, including Astrotech branding, or remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights on any of the information or services appearing on the Website.
- You will not make any independent use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and graphics on this website without Astrotech’s prior written consent.
- You will not falsely represent or imply that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Astrotech.
You will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users.
- You will not collect any email addresses or other personal information made available on the Website for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns.
- You will not automate access to the Website, or monitor the Website, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser; except that you may crawl the publicly-available portions of the Website to index it for a publicly-available search engine, if you run one.
You will not distribute, on or through the Website, any advertising, promotion or solicitation for goods, services, or funds, or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without Astrotech’s prior written permission.
- You will not use or otherwise export or re-export this website, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other country.
You will not circumvent geographic access controls, including by using a virtual private network (VPN) to bypass such controls.
- You will not encourage or assist anyone in violating these usage restrictions and terms of service.
Registration and Account Information
Certain sections of the Website may require you to register as a user or create an account (your “Account”). By registering or creating an Account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password.
You acknowledge that your Account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify Astrotech immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Astrotech immediately.
Astrotech has the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by Astrotech, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in Astrotech’s opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Astrotech, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Astrotech and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on this site are trademarks of Astrotech and/or its affiliates or licensors.
By offering the Website for use, Astrotech provides you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the information and services on the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms.
Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, Astrotech does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any materials on the Website, except as otherwise permitted herein.
We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, with or without prior notice. If this license is terminated, you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Notice for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Certain content or information presented on or through the Website may be attributable to an individual. In all such cases, the content or information reflects the personal opinions of such individual. In no event shall Delphi assume responsibility or liability for such opinions.
Furthermore, where Delphi permits its directors, officers, employees, or agents to use the Website or Forums as an end user, any information or statements of such person shall be solely in their individual capacity.
DELPHI PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS;
- WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE;
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY BY ANYONE OTHER THAN, AND WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF, DELPHI.
- BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
- PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA; AND
- THIS SITE, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REFERENCED HEREIN MAY NOT SATISFY CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OR RELEVANT CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.